Things have been a little dreary here, so we’re throwing a mini-Oscars celebration Sunday, complete with ancho chili cake & sparkling wine (any excuse). Good Oscars links to get you in the mood:
- Neil Gaiman went to the Oscars & wrote about it for the Guardian: “A Nobody’s Guide to the Oscars.”
- How About Orange has been knocking out the Oscars posts. She linked to a great Sydney Morning Herald Oscars fashion quiz (I got 9 out of 14), created another DIY tuxedo t-shirt download, and made a beautiful set of Oscar bingo boards.
- Bakerella engineered Oscar-themed cookies.
- Mid-Century Living found Oscars party tips from the 1950s.
- Finally, check out Project Rungay for fashion commentary leading up to & after the awards.