More Design Finds (left to right, row by row):
- Weirdly poetic Japanese sewer photos (via Core77).
- Cute dresses made from 1950s’ parachutes. Dresses come in several colors, but they don’t come cheap (£240!) (via The Coveted).
- These Jorine Oosterhoff pieces remind me of Beauty & The Beast (via Designer’s Block, etc.).
- Dazzling mixed media wall installations by Liz Miller (via Design*Sponge).
- Finally, online gallery Product of God is a great way to discover artists like Kate Gibb. Above is a silkscreen print ($650) of her Penguin cover for The Island of Doctor Moreau (via Daily Candy).