A big thanks to all the people who linked or pinned my Halloween posts! My traffic tripled last week, and while it’s a temporary boost, it’s encouraged me to keep blogging (and to do Halloween Week posting next year). Here are some last minute Halloween links I thought you’d enjoy:
- Present & Correct has a fun Halloween contest.
- Nightmares Fear Factory’s Flickr photostream features photo upon photo of terrified haunted house goers. I laughed until I hurt.
- Here are two favorite Halloween songs (YouTube links): Screamin’ Jay Hawkins “I Put A Spell On You” & Gnarls Barkley’s “Boogie Monster.”
- From Daily Candy, a Best Horror Movies list, and from Time Magazine, the Top 10 Haunted-House Movies.
- From TresSugar: How to Dress as Your Favorite ’90s Girl for Halloween.
And some nice, non-Halloween blogger news I’ve been waiting to squeeze in:
- I planned on posting about For Me, For You’s fundraiser (her boyfriend has cancer, and as freelancers, neither have health insurance). But I didn’t need to. Because within one week they met their fundraising goal AND he was approved (after some struggles) for Medi-Cal.
- Joy had a beautiful, healthy baby girl.
Have a great Halloween!