From left to right, row by row:
- thelongthread made simple, lovely journals from cereal boxes (via Craft).
- Design*Sponge contributor Kate came up with this clever travel candle, packed in a recycled Altoid tin.
- Catherine Weis dressed up an old wood floor with painted patterns.
- Cucumbersome, who made the t-shirt necklace, has easy instructions for a chic leather chain necklace.
- Canon has many free papercraft projects, including this sun model. Check out their full selection; I especially love all the papercraft animals (via Craft).
- Etsy seller Miniature Rhino made elegant constellation embroideries (via Black Eiffel).
- Mark Bittman offers 101 easy salad recipes at the New York Times.
- Finally, I love the idea of using a bed frame as a garden trestle. Picture via Designer’s Block UK, along with lots of other garden inspiration.
Alice Wilson says
Cereal box journals…who would’ve thought?
I work with ReadyMade and think you should check out some of their diy ideas
. I’ve tried many and haven’t been disappointed yet.