- The Coveted found some cool printed knee-highs by Don’t Be Naked.
- Shop Diary points out the peculiar trend of trompe l’œil boots.
- In case you’d forgotten, Cosmo is evil.
- Cat Party honors fashion legend Iris Apfel.
- Mental_floss made an office wear timeline, starting with the 1910s. Sample fact: before WWII, almost 50% of men’s suits were double-breasted, compared to only 12% after the war ended.
- Finally, I like this chair dress better than the vending machine one everyone’s been talking about.