- The Coveted found some cool printed knee-highs by Don’t Be Naked.
- Shop Diary points out the peculiar trend of trompe l’œil boots.
- In case you’d forgotten, Cosmo is evil.
- Cat Party honors fashion legend Iris Apfel.
- Mental_floss made an office wear timeline, starting with the 1910s. Sample fact: before WWII, almost 50% of men’s suits were double-breasted, compared to only 12% after the war ended.
- Finally, I like this chair dress better than the vending machine one everyone’s been talking about.
Time for another round:
- Gah! Target had a Bowie-inspired fashion line. How did I miss this?
- Beyond paper dresses: Style Bubble & The Coveted introduce the work of Zoe Bradley and Magda Malina.
- Another fashion pronunciation guide from Fashionista. I totally said “Doot-zen.”
- Muñoz Vrandecic makes the most beautiful leather shoes I’ve ever seen.
- It pains me to admit I like anything by American Apparel, but these tights are pretty sweet.