More Design Finds (left to right, row by row):
- Brian Dettmer sculpts books with cleverness and a knife (via Your Daily Awesome).
- Andrea Crosetta designed this delicious bubble chimney (via Core77).
- This wall map is $100 from National Geographic. I prefer the Earth-toned version (above), but they also have one with more traditional colors (via Oh Happy Day).
- Dandelion Street sells necklaces made from real rose petals. The above is 145 AUD at Mintd; Modamuse also has some nice pieces (via Indie Fixx).
- Surface View has an extraordinary gallery of wall murals, not sure about price (via BB-Blog).
- Finally, two beautiful, Moroccan-inspired lanterns (via Love Made Visible).