More Design Finds (left to right, row by row):
- Brian Dettmer sculpts books with cleverness and a knife (via Your Daily Awesome).
- Andrea Crosetta designed this delicious bubble chimney (via Core77).
- This wall map is $100 from National Geographic. I prefer the Earth-toned version (above), but they also have one with more traditional colors (via Oh Happy Day).
- Dandelion Street sells necklaces made from real rose petals. The above is 145 AUD at Mintd; Modamuse also has some nice pieces (via Indie Fixx).
- Surface View has an extraordinary gallery of wall murals, not sure about price (via BB-Blog).
- Finally, two beautiful, Moroccan-inspired lanterns (via Love Made Visible).
chic and charming says
The bubble chimney is so awesome!
I have been dying to find a big map like the one from National Geographic. I’ve been checking thrift stores, eBay… no luck. I’d even spend the $100 for it. I love it!! And those Moroccan-inspired ginger jar lanterns are stunning! Thanks for sharing your finds.
I’m so glad you like these!
Those rose petal necklaces are being added to my wishlist as we speak. Too cool.